What is a DOT Physicals?
A Department of Transportation physical is a thorough examination that checks your physical health and confirms as to whether you are capable of becoming a commercial driver.
This examination will be performed by our very own licensed medical examiners and will consist of significant physical tests. These tests consists of, but are not limited to, a medical & occupational history questionnaire form, blood pressure check, vital signs test, dipstick urinalysis and vision test. If approved, you will obtain your Department of Transportation card, which is valid for a full two years! So, don’t wait!
The Department of Transportation DOT Physicals / CDL Physicals Process
How to Obtain Your DOT Card?
1. Walk-in to the nearest Healthpointe facility and ask to take the DOT physical examination. No appointment needed! We offer DOT physicals Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Be sure to bring your government issued identification card and all other required forms.
3. Relax and take all of the examinations required for this DOT physical examination.
4. Expect immediate results! If qualified, you will be issued your DOT card on the same day as well a summary of your physical exam.
Why Come to Healthpointe?
Healthpointe offers unparalleled benefits for everyone that is looking to receive a DOT physical, which includes:
• Low Wait Times
• Convenient Locations
• Unbeatable Prices
• Highly-Qualified & Experienced Medical Staff
• State-of-The-Art Medical Equipment
• Premium Quality Service
Need a DOT physical? Request an Appointment