What is an Immigration Physical Exam?
The Immigration Physical Examination is required for certain individuals in order to complete the application process of their status. The immigration physical examination is solely conducted to evaluate the applicant’s medical history and whether they are suffering from any illnesses or diseases that will overall prevent a change of status.
Immigration Physical Exam Forms & Process
What does the exam include?
• Basic Physical Examination
• Tuberculosis Skin Testing
• Required Blood Work
• Vaccination Status Verification along with vaccinations, if needed
• Copies of Your Laboratory Results
• Certified and Sealed I-693 Form
What do I bring to the exam?
1. A copy of the Immigration Physical Form 1-693 pre-completed in BLACK INK. You can read the form instructions by clicking here.
2. A complete patient information sheet. Click here to obtain a patient information form.
3. A valid, government issued picture ID such as a driver’s license or passport (preferred).
4. Proof of prior vaccinations.
Why come to Healthpointe?
We provide all patients with the best Surgeon who is authorized by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services to conduct Immigration Physicals and Immigration Exams for the Department of Homeland Security. Healthpointe also provides swift results within 48-72 hours!
Healthpointe offers unparalleled benefits for everyone that is looking to receive an Immigration Examination.
• Low-Wait Time
• Convenient Location
• Unbeatable Prices
• Highly-Qualified & Experienced Medical Staff
• State-of-The-Art Medical Equipment
• Premium Quality Service
Need an Immigration Physical? Request an Appointment
Location for Immigration Physicals in Southern California:
Immigration physicals in Perris